[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brags...Catching up!

  • From: caggra@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 15:17:09 -0400

I need to brag for the past 2 weekends.....

First - Am/Can Ch. Willimar's GunsNRoses v Shadowvalley co-owned with Chris
Willis, Kelly Kriesch & Sean Bragg has accumlated 3 more big Best of Breeds in
the past 10 days.  First at two of the Michigan Specialties under Evan & Tedi
Ginsburg in very heavy competition and then this past Sat. under Rick Orlowski
at Pontiac KC.  "Axel" then went on to place 3rd in the Herding Group under Lee
Brown!!  Good job Kelly filling in and "one up-ing" me Sat. while we were at
other shows in Cinci! lol

Next - On Sat under Mr Dick Jones we were again in stiff bitch competition and
went Winner's Bitch and BOS with Linda Burley's "Dancin Doll"...Dolly.  She
went on to a major reserve Sat. night under Bob Slay.  In addition Linda's
Scoop son Breal's Homer's Odessey got his 3rd major Sat. night under Bob Slay.

Lastly, also on Sat. night we went Best of Breed with John & Teri Ayotte's
lovely Joelle's Sagebrush v Gableridge.  This was extra special because Sage
has been staying with Nick & I getting her ready for Nationals and this was her
second time out as a special.

Thanks to all the judges and congrats to all the nice winners.

Jeff Pyle & Nick Fedorow Jr.
Windfall

AOL Mail and more.