[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brags on my Sable girls and Sudz!!

  • From: CMILL189@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 23:08:32 EDT

  What an exciting time we have had at the shows for the past 2 weekends!!
First of all camping at the dog shows in the RV is another world all by itself.
It would be impossible not to have a great time! The grounds of the NE
futurity in NH at Frank's farm  were just the best!!  We did not want to leave,
mountains, rainbows and mini horses as well as 2 Specialties and a Futurity.
Thank
you Frank Debem for being such a great host!
    At the Bay State Specialty on June 16 under judge Peggy Kurtz, Our sable
girl MillerTime's American Gypsy was awarded 1st 6-9 puppy, then went on to
Best Puppy! "Gypsy Rose" is by FV Ch Nikiree's Summer Premiere OFA and out of
Ch
MillerTime's American Angel HIC OFA Excellent Thank you so much Peggy for
your great comments and encouragement with our puppy!!
    At the NE Futurity under judge Linda Bankhead, our 14 month old, sable
Dallas daughter, MillerTime's Sweet N Brassy took a second in the intermediate
class. Brassy is out of MillerTime's American Sweetheart.  Thank you Linda!!
Then yesterday at the Mid Hudson Kennel Club in New Paltz NY, Brassy took
first in the 12 to 18 class then went on to take Winners Bitch for her first 2
points, Best of Winners and Best of Breed over a Special at only 14 months
old!!
The judge was Jon R Cole.
    And last brag is about our young male puppy Farmil's MillerTime  "Sudz"
At the Friday show in New Paltz under judge Chip Rayner, Sudz won the 6-9
class then went on to take Reserve Winners Dog. Thank You Chip! Sudz was bred
by
Chuck and Doris Farrell and is owned by us He is by Ch Lucas and out of Ch
Farmils Justina. It was so great to  get to see Chuck and Doris at the show and
for them to be there to see Sudz Win the Reserve from the puppy class.
   Gypsy Rose, Brassy and Sudz were all expertly handled by Fred and Annette
Freeman. Thank you Fred and Annette!!  Have a great week everyone, Cindy and
Craig Miller MillerTime Shepherds

 See what's free at http://www.aol.com.