[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brags n Brags

  • From: onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 14:26:25 +0000 (UTC)

Congrats to all winners of the weekend all over the country...I haven't been
online lately getting ready to move an all...however, I do want to thank all of
the clients and friends who have supported me, Olivia and our team through some
rough times.

I am very proud to announce that through it all we have won some nice majors
and pointed out some dogs...and won a couple of nice Best of Breed wins with
our beautiful Ch. ScharoArks Fire N Ice...known to all as Cheyannaaaa...two
weeks ago under Dave Coleman at the Worcester Co KC supported entry by Central
Mass GSDC...Cheyanna is sired by Bailey X Fire....both CH's and ROM's...bred by
Carol and Bob Moore and Theresa & Bob Coble, owned by Fred and Dee Scerni, me
and Bob and Carol Moore...

She then floated her way to another breed this past weekend at the Eastern
VAGSDC under Barbara Hefner...Thank you both for such a nice win with
competitive competition...she also went BOS under Ed Barritt on Saturday at the
NVAGSDC, thank you for recognizing her quality through the hard cold rain and
wind! Thank you to both clubs with their limited membership for the 1st class
hospitality and good sportsmanship...if you ever get a chance to go to the VA
Beach shows...go...you will not be disappointed...

Then on Saturday under Ed Barritt, Braunhaus Gangsta C of Aramist, went WD for
3 pts...THANK YOU SO MUCH...Clarence....yes I said Clarence...he is one hell of
a sound dog that loves life....his sire is Sel Ch Samaraui out of Queen
Latifa...thank you to the Blooms for breeding such a beautiful dog and to
Veronica Gibbons for co owning him with me...and thank you to Diane and Tim
Brown for putting this dog in my arms at 8 wks old in Chicago...he captures a
piece of your heart when you meet him...he now has 10pts with 3 majors...

My biggest thanks goes to my daughter Olivia...for being a wonderful daughter
that I can depend on, no matter what...she has grown to be a fine young adult
with respect, love and the belief that we will go on....her academic grade is
averaging A+ and her performance in the ring and out with these dogs could be
graded the same. We are a team that gives our heart and soul...with the
help of two other key players...Amanda Yowell and Jamie Scott...we try and
help fulfill client's wishes and dreams for thier dogs...so Thank you to all of
you who have remained neautral and supportive....I wish everyone a Happy and
Healthy Holidays...we have one show weekend left and then our move to VA...I
can be contacted through this email or my regular cell phone...

Best Regards to all,

Donna Calabrese