[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brags from the Stud Dog

  • From: "Joannie" <joank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "da list" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 22:37:50 -0700

Hi All,
My name is Charles.  Some of you know me as CH Dream Come True-Rivendell
Fandango, HT, TC or "Who is that dog?"

When I was younger, my mom told me that she wished we could go show in Canada
so I might get a Canadian championship, but it was very far away & we never
went.  Now that we live in Oregon,  mom & dad decided that they would take some
of the kids to Canada.  They did NOT take me!  "Ahem!"  I'm only 7 you know!

Anyhow, last week they went to a place called Vancouver Island to a bunch of
shows.  Mom told me, when they got home today, that going to that part of
Canada took a long time because of the ferries & everything.  Gee, I wish I
could go on a ferry.  It sounds like fun!  "WOOF"

They took my daughter RBOF Norhaus Gabrielle of Dream Come True (Gabby) & Ch
Avion Braeburn (Brae).  Brae is kind of my protégé.  (Mom taught me that word.
Isn't it cool?  "WAG" )  Being the oldest champion here, Brae looks up to me &
I give him lots of pointers about how to be a good show dog.  Mom said, Gabby
was only entered a couple of days this trip but she still earned 2 points &
Brae started & finished his Canadian championship in 4 shows.  My dad, Eric
Norby handled both of them.   Mom said the last day, Brae was BOB over a group
winning special.  "Good job bud!  WOOF WOOF!"  I hope mom & dad will take Gabby
back soon & try to finish her championship too.

Mom says that if I want to quit being a couch potato & get back into shape, I
might get to go to Canada too.  I'm thinking about it...  "sigh"

Got to go now.  Bedtime cookie time "YUM!"

Charles
Dream Come True Shepherds, Silverton Oregon
Home of Jaccar-Rivendell's Brianne ROM, Ch Dream Come True-Rivendell Fandango,
BOF Norhaus Gabrielle of Dream Come True, BOM Norhaus Better Be Worth It Avonly,
and too many others to list!