[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brags from the National

  • From: Patti Cross <chstormdog@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 22:05:38 -0400

So far we have had an awesome National. Yesterday our boy "Lyloak's Like A
Rock, BN, CGC" aka Seger passed his Temperament Test. Today Seger was awarded
Best in Amateur Futurity by Mr. Bob Slay. What a quality filled class of dogs
in Amateurs. Seger went into the ring 1st & stayed in that position. I must say
he never put a foot down wrong. Seger was shown to perfection by Junior Handler
Autumn Dugan. Way to go Autumn! This was her 1st National & I must say she
"rocked it." Seger's proud sire is, Gr. Champion Select Ex. Lyloak's First
Knight x proud "mom" is Lyloak's Cinnamon of Sugar. Thank You Jason Lyle for
breeding such a wonderful boy & entrusting him to us.  Seger is hoping to
finish his Rally Novice Title at the National also.

Thank You everyone for the wonderful compliments on Seger. We are so proud of
him.

Thanks for listening.

Patti & Doug