[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brags from (VERY COLD!!!) Midland, TX!

  • From: "windmillgsd@xxxxxxxx" <windmillgsd@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 18:13:09 GMT

Yes, it was unusually cold in Midland, and we had over 2 inches of =

snow on Saturday!  The dogs loved it, and it showed by their smiling =

faces and wagging tails in the ring all weekend!  I, on the other =

hand, was not so thrilled!  But, we had a great weekend, with CH =

Windmill's Synchronicity stepping back into the ring for the first =

time this year after time off from an injury, and walking away with =

BOB both days (under Dr. and Mrs. Robert Smith) and a Group IV on =

Sunday, under the ever-pleasant Dr. Robert Smith!  Sting (who finished =

2006 as the number 11 GSD, the number one breeder-owner-handled GSD, =

and Best Bred By at Eukanuba!) was breeder-owner-handled by me, as =

always!  We are very proud of our boy!  Sting is sired by Terranorte's =

Maharajah (a CH Windwalker's Jolly Roger son) and out of our sweet old =

girl Kaimacha Chickasaw (who turned 11 years young 2 weeks ago!).

Ashley also had a great weekend, winning Best Junior both days with =

Wndmlls Every Rose Has Its Thorn (Mai'a), who is Sting's daughter.  =

This gives Ashley three Best Juniors in a row, as she also won Best =

Junior at the GSDC of Beaumont two weeks ago!  They are definitely a =

great team, and we are SO proud of her!!

--Heather
Proud mom of Ashley...2002 GSDCA Best Junior and 4 time winner of the =

Robert Hamilton Award, and Holly...2005 TX 4-H Best Handler!
http://www.geocities.com/windmillgsd/home.html
Windmill Farm German Shepherds--always owner handled!

Interested in getting caught up on today's news?
Click here to checkout USA TODAY Headlines.
http://track.juno.com/s/lc?s=3D198954&u=3Dhttp://www.usatoday.com/news/f=
ront.htm?csp=3D24