[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brags from New England!!

  • From: gretchanya@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 15:13:27 -0400

Hi all -

We are ecstatic to report that our BIG RED boy, aka Cornerstone's Redford v
Darby-Dan OFA H/E, went WD/BOW on Saturday and WD again today at the Wachusett
KC in Massachusetts. These are Red's first four points, earned on his first
weekend out with us!? :-)

Saturday's Judge was Carl Gomes. Today Judge Sue Godek gave Red the nod.

Red is by 2X VA 1999 Vize Sieger Can Sel CH Am CH Jim vom Fiemereck SchH3 TC
ROM KKL1a Life OFA H/E x Darby-Dan's Midnight Embrace OFA H/E (major ptd Jim
granddaughter).

Red was flawlessly presented by George Berstler. He was bred by Tamra Ince and
is owned by myself. He is also the sire of BPISS GretchAnya's The Matador and
GretchAnya's Moulin Rouge, owned by Tari Kridler. FYI: Their gorgeous repeats
are here!

Thank you to the judges for appreciating our Jim son. Thank you George!! Thank
you to everyone ringside for your support. To top it all off, today is Red's
3rd birthday. He doesn't care much, but we are thrilled with the wins. He will
have steak for dinner. Thanks for listening!

Becky T. Dickson

www.gretchanya.com

www.gsdbydesign.com