[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brags from Inflight

  • From: "Kathaleen Strong" <inflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 21:26:17 -0700

Today at the Gig Harbor Kennel Club show in gorgeous Shelton Washington.
Inflight's Trouble With A T aka Trouble got his last finishing point going
WD, BOW, BOB from Ambred. *pending AKC confirmation

Trouble is the first BROWN DOG we've finished and joins full brother Ch.
Inflight's Singin' In The Rain in the Championship circle, and he makes our
3rd champion in 3 years out of a total of 11 puppies produced in that time.

Ch.* Trouble is sired by Ch. Lorien's Park Avenue out of Cedar Canyon Dora
and is the 2nd champion from that combination.

Thank you goes to the Pacific Northwest Village of GSD Fanciers for all
their support of Trouble through the ups and downs of showing a brown dog
(many major reserves), and for loving him as much as we do.  Special thanks
to Lee Bellah, for handling Trouble.  Lee has finished 2 our latest
champions and is a great young handler!  Super Special Uber thanks to Julie
Hamasaki and husband James, for ALL you've done to help get this dog
finished.  Julie is the bestest!  She's loved Trouble since he was a baby
and her efforts on his behalf have shown in the outstanding way he presents
himself!

Thanks for letting me Brag!

Kathaleen

Inflight