[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brags from Houston!

  • From: "windmillgsd@xxxxxxxx" <windmillgsd@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 14:51:34 GMT

We went to the Cypress Creek Kennel Club shows in Houston this weekend and came
home with some great brags!  First, our 6 month old puppy boy Kid (Candia's Kid
In A Candy Store v Windmill), at only his second show weekend out (he just
turned 6 months old a couple of weeks ago) went WD and BOS over a Special for
his first 2 points!  Thank you so much breeder-judge Sharon Newcomb for the nod
and the wonderful comments about Kid!  We are also grateful to Candy Zumwalt,
Kid's breeder, for entrusting us with the wonderful pup!  Thank you Candy!
This was an outstanding litter and I know that Kid's littermates will have
brags of their own soon.  Kid is by BISS CH Lorien's Patron and out of the
beautiful BISS CH Candia's Toil N' Trouble.

Our second brag is that Logan, who just turned 13 last month, won his Open
Intermediate class both days, plus he won Best Junior on Saturday (also under
Sharon Newcomb!)--getting a $1000 college scholarship for his win!  Logan
showed our Maia (Wndmlls Every Rose Has Its Thorn, by CH Windmill's
Synchronicity x Windmill's Wild Firecracker) and did a superb job!  We are very
proud of him!

--Heather
Proud mom of Ashley...2002 AND 2008 GSDCA Best Junior, 6 time winner of the
Robert Hamilton Award and Euk qualified 07 & 08; Holly...2008 Number 1 Aussie
Jr, 08 & 09 Euk qualified, 2009 Westminster qualified and 2005 TX 4-H Best
Handler; and Logan...2006 and 2008 Eukanuba qualified, multiple Specialty and
All-Breed BJH winner!
http://www.windmillgermanshepherds.com
Windmill Farm German Shepherds--always owner handled!

Regis University MBA
Earn your MBA from Regis University, 100% online. Free info packs!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/c?cp=n_oEz2CW-xlFEk9P98Bi2wAAJz2elRymJ9x4HjViBUg-o6cOAAQAAAAFAAAAAKRwnT4AAAMlAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAiHkAAAAAA=