[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brags from DePahl

  • From: DePahlD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 17:21:43 EDT

I can't believe the weekend we've had.  First I sit down to brag that  one
of our new boys DePahl's Gideon v Heinerburg (Sel Ch DePahl's Brandy x
Winsome's Desbearado) went WD and BOS from the 6-9 puppy class up here at  the
Wine Country shows and I read that:

his littermate went Best Puppy and Reserve Winners Bitch both days this
weekend down in Atlanta.

This litter was co-bred by Nancy and I and as you can imagine we've been
very excited about it.

Way to go Nancy.

Denise Black-Hollister
DePahl Shepherds