[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brags from Colorado!

  • From: gretchanya@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 May 2009 18:31:17 -0400

 I am exceedingly proud to report that today in Colorado, CH Kridler's Nutmeg v
Signature OFA EXC went Best In Maturity under Mrs. Debbie Hokkanen. And
yesterday, under Vicki Roye, Meg was awarded BOB at the Rocky Mountain show,
her first time out as a special.

Meg is by CH Kenlyn's Aries v HiCliff ROM OFA x BIS Am/Can CH Kridler's
Tanzanite v Signature OFA. She was bred by Tari Kridler and Joe and Leslie
Beccia, to whom we are eternally grateful.
Meg was beautifully presented
(as always) by Kent Boyles, and was conditioned, trained and doubled to
perfection
by Sheree Moses.

Meg finished with five majors and a major reserve in six shows. I am beyond
words.

Meg is owned by myself, and Sheree and Jim Moses, without whom none of this
would be possible. Thank you Kent, thank you Jim and Sheree, and thank you
Debbie!

Becky T. Dickson
www.gretchanya.com
www.gsdbydesign.com