[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brags for my girl - Ropaja's Je Suis Fleur De Lis

  • From: RopajaGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 19:23:37 EDT

Having been away from showing for the last two years or so since retiring
my two champion littermates; I am delighted to brag on one of my two young
girls  who is starting her career this year.  Ropajaâ??s Je Suis Fleur De Lis
is my 5th generation bitch out of my  beautiful BIS/BISS AKC Ch Ropajaâ??s
Chateau Beaujolais OFA HIC (Ch Falkrigia Man  O War OFA ROM CD TC HIC
daughter)and sired by the handsome 3xSel Am Ch 2x Sel  Can Ch Keylis Purple
Rain OFA
PT HT TC.  Two weeks ago, won the AmBred class under Peggy Kurz at the
Rochester  GSDC; and next day took RWB under  Tony Monk and yesterday in
Greenville  under Lee Canalizo  won the  AmBred class, went on to take Winners
Bitch,
then Best of Winners, and then Best  of Breed over Specials to win her
first points â?? a 4 pt major.  Many thanks for the wonderful comments  from
ringside on my beautiful child. A special appreciation to Lynda and Gene
Workman
and Julie Degan who stayed from that early morning show for groups  to
support her-she showed beautifully in group and took 2nd place to the Puli  who
went BIS both days.  Yes, I am proud of her and I love her  dearly.  Thank
you Lenny, you and De Lis look good  together!
Pauline Moon - _www.ropajagsd.com_ (http://www.ropajagsd.com)   Ropaja
German  Shepherds: Member: GSDCAmercia & GSDCAtlanta - BIS BISS Ch Ropaja's
Chateau  Beaujolais OFA HIC; BISS Ch Ropaja's Chateau Beaulieu OFA HIC; Our
future: Ropaja's Je Suis Gabrielle; Ropaja's Je Suis Fleur De  Lis.
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221823322x1201398723/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?scf8072&hmpgID5&bcd
=JulystepsfooterNO115)