[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brags for Peakes Brook GSD's WD AND WB WHOO HOO!!

  • From: "Rebecca Little" <pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "freelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 18:29:46 -0400

Today my daughter and I zoomed off to CT for the Northwestern Ct show in Goshen
and had a BLAST to say the least! Under judge Mrs. Sara Futh Woodside Jubilate
Eye of the Tyger OFA H/E/C/CERF gaited his way to WD and BW for his last
single(he only needs his last major now) with Philip Moore at the end of the
lead and then Beautiful Blossom of Peakes Brook her first time out of the puppy
classes took her first point going WB and BOS with my daughter Carenza at the
end of the lead! We were thrilled to win both sides and Thank you to everyone
for all the congrats at the show it was very nice!
Rebecca Little
Peakes Brook German Shepherds
http://sites.centralpets.com/mammals/peakesbrookgsd/index.html