[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brags again : )

  • From: Gsdstyle@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 19:34:03 EDT

Today, at the Androscoggin Valley GSDC show, under Ed Barritt, Select CH
Bil-Mar's Here Comes Trouble was again Best of Breed. His son, Darby Dan's Just
Jack, was Best Puppy again, and Winner's Bitch today went to a Trouble
daughter,
Can. CH. Windy Acres' Winner Takes All,  wonderfully handled by George
Berstler. Yesterday, Trouble took his Best of Breed under Leslie Dancosse's
expert
hands, and today Olivia took him to the Breed win. Leslie also did a great job
showing our Gus daughter Sony to a first place novice win. Thanks to Olivia
and Leslie for their smooth handling and to Donna for her expert grooming - I
think she was running seminars this weekend on "How to Make A Coat out of Thin
Air" <g> lots of the dogs at the show were nearly bald. Our northeast dogs sure
do know how to blow their summer coat getting ready for winter! Thanks to
everyone for their great support again - it sure was a fun weekend.
Pat
Select CH. Bil-Mar's Here Comes Trouble
www.gsdstyle.com