[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brags, Thank you & Babies

  • From: "Joannie" <joank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "da list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 08:32:36 -0800

I was reminded last night that I am very, very behind in my brags so here
goes...
RBOM CH DCT-Tebe Nobe Me & Bobby McGee, HT, TC finished 2009 with three
all-breed BOB and two group placings.  We would like to thank Kathleen Steen
for the BOB and a pull in a very tough group, Robert Slay for the BOB and Group
Three the next day and Charles Trotter for the BOB and Group Two!  Big thanks
also to Bob's co-breeder & co-owner Eric Norby for doing his usual superb job
of handling Bob to all these wins!  <VBG>

We started 2010 with a 5 point BOB at the Golden State GSDC Specialties under
Lisa Haus from Canada.  Eric handled the Winners Bitch so at the last minute we
asked Amy Riley to step in and take Bob.  She did a wonderful job with him.
Amy really had to work her butt off to keep up and give our very long striding
bi-colored boy the loose lead he is used to.  They both really worked for the
win & we thank Lisa for the nod and Amy for giving her all.  Huge thanks also
to all the exhibitors who supported Bob in the breed competition.  For such a
laid back gentle guy he sure loves the sideline support.  :)

Yesterday, we got to see Bob's latest litter.  They were 8 weeks old on Friday.
 6 big boned plush males with incredibly masculine headpieces and two very
feminine bitches.  5 BLACK males, 1 BLACK bitch and the "token" bi-colored male
and bitch.  Their dam is a "Booker" (Am. & Can. Sel Ex CH Elvaston's Southern
Byrne) daughter owned by Anja Stroud.  The boys really wowed us in type &
movement.

Bob is proudly bred & owned by myself, Eric, and Jene & Isabelle Dupzyk.  At
nearly four years of age, he is finally maturing and constantly reminds us of
his grandfather "Hippy" (Am/Can Sel Ex Nu EraTragicallyhipBraveheart).

When you wish upon a star...  you can make a Dream Come True!

Joan Intersimone & Eric Norby
Dream Come True GSD  and Norhaus GSD - Home of Jaccar-Rivendell Brianne HT, PT,
TC, CGC, ROM; CH Dream Come True-Rivendell Fandango HT, TC; RBOM CH DCT-Tebe
Nobe Me & Bobby McGee, TC and too many others to list!