[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brags - Kanata, Ontario

  • From: "Madeleine Legault" <malegaul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 12:04:05 -0400

I wish to congratulate all the Quebec Breeders and handlers, in particular
Richard Lortie, Diane Gobeil, Jérôme Bérubé and Thérèse Brunelle for
their nice wins in Kanata, Ontario yesterday.
Richard and Diane's young male Survival Covy-Tucker Hill El Secreto went Best
of Opposite in Futurity.

A Ch. Riverstone Complete Chaos x Sel. Ch. Shanamag's Kellan's son, Shanamag's
Here I am Lacomtesse went Reserve in Futurity with its trainer and handler
Michael Shoreman.

Jérôme Bérubé's 6 months old puppy, a Ch. Covy Tucker-Hill Halago's son
went Reserve Winner's Male and Best Puppy at the Specialty in the afternoon.

On my part, my young male Radisson's Caruso, a Ch. Riverstone's Complete Chaos
x Radisson's Wonderland's son(Trouble daughter) went first in its class at the
futurity.

All those nice dogs will be at the Canadian and American Nationals this year.

Thank you to the organisation, despite of the bad weather, we had a very good
time and we met nice people.

Madeleine Legault
Radisson Kennel Regd Perm.
www.radissonkennel.com

--
Jâ??utilise la version gratuite de SPAMfighter pour utilisateurs privés.
Jusquâ??à présent SPAMfighter a bloqué 2669 courriels spam.