[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brags

  • From: Peg Kurz <gatlinp@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 21:41:43 -0500 (EST)

What a Great time I had this weekend
I Judged the Grand Canyon German Shepherd Dog Club in beautiful WARM Phoenix
--I was pleased with the quality and the sportsman ship.
Don't let anyone tell you we have temperment problems all the dogs were
stellar--even with the goat head spurs.

The club is to be congratulated on the site and involving the total dog and
offering obedience and rally to all breeds --they had a spectular entry in
obedience and rally, as well as majors all three days for conformation.

Hospitality was great --and we all had some fun with Sharons wonderful
photography abilities.

As I enjoyed the fun and the sun Mustang Sally was winners bitch for 3 more
points in Greensborough --many thanks to Lenny
Sally has 11 points and is enjoying her stay at Lennys camp. Sally is owned by
myself, Phil Miller and Denise and Bill Groenwald

Not to be out done Hei-Kob's Last Hurrah of Eden (RaRa) was best puppy in
Houston --thank you Michael, Debbie and of course Mr. Barrett. RaRa owns
(truely) Debbie and myself.

Denise will do her brag on the best news of all. Our new ROM

Great weekend--early Christmass

Came home to a culture shock--it is 17 degrees in Atlanta

Thanks to all--Shepherd people are great

Peg