[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brags

  • From: <gsdog@xxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 08:20:05 -0800

   We are VERY PROUD of Our Girls!!!! Yesterday in Houston, under judge L.
C.Huthinson   Licorece, aka, Golden Breed's Black Tie Affair (SEL CH Joe
Black &Golden Breed's What A Tripp) Went WB, (Major Win!) Our other girl,
Mazda, Golden Breed's Zoom Zoom,(CH Golden Breed's Color Copy &Golden
Breed'sChristmas Angel)  Went Major Reserve!   and....Our Golden Girl,
Sugar,Golden Breed's What A Tripp, (CH Windwalker's Yuma &our GV Quick
Daughter, Hanna) Now will have her ROM!!!!!!     To God Be The Glory!     We
are VERY Blessed! Lynn Golden Breed German Shepherds GSDC of Houston