[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Brags!

  • From: Nikirie98@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 17:03:24 EST

Yesterday at Framingham District KC we had a great day at the  show!
Firstly, FV Ch Nikiree's Summer Premiere TC, HIT went BOB under  judge Lee
Brown
and then onto a Group 4 under judge Minna-Lisa Koltes!   Thank You, Thank
You judges for appreciating our boy!  Emmett was, as  always, expertly handled
by Ariel Cassista!  Emmett's daughter's Group  winning  Ch Millertime's
American Gyspy went BOS to her father, while his  other daughter, Nikiree's
instant Star went Winner's Bitch.  Both Gypsy and  Jude were beautifully
handled by Fred Freeman. Meanwhile, his nephew, Nikiree's  Shake What Yo Mama
Gave
Ya went Reserve Winners dog from the 9-12 class.   Mambo is out of RMB Ch
Nikiree's League Of Her Own X BIF Ch Windy Acres Dirigo  Lookin For Trouble.
And his neice, Nikiree's Lesley Lu TC took 1st in the  novice class.  Lulu
is out of Can Ch Nikiree's Midnight Mayhem TC X 3x Sel  Ex Ch Bil-Mars Here
Come Trouble RN, ROM.
I also heard that Gypsy, who took the breed today, also got another  GROUP
1 today!  Congrats to Craig & Cindy Miller on their beautiful  girl!
Emmett (co-owned w/Marilyn Smith), Mambo & Lulu were all bred  and owned by
myself.  What a great day at the show!

Karen

_Nikiree  Shepherds_ (http://www.nikireeshepherds.com/)

Proud Home and Breeders Of:

FV Ch  Nikiree's Summer Premiere TC, TEC, HIT, OFA
RMB Ch Nikiree's  League Of Her Own OFA
(Am Ch Ptd) Nikiree's Instant Star  OFA
(Am Ch Ptd) BOF Nikiree's Charmed & Dangerous  OFA
Nikiree's Lesley Lu OFA Prelim
Nikiree's  Shake What Yo Mama Gave Ya OFA Prelim