[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brags

  • From: <crudolf@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 2:16:57 +0000

Thanks to the  handling of Jeff Pyle and the support of our friends at
ringside, we had a terrific  week-end at Columbus.  On Friday a bitch from the
12-18 class,  out of  our old girl, Von Linder's Joyous Event(aka Joy), went
BOB.  Josie is owned and loved by Ed and Jane Wessler, co-breeders. On Sunday
our Am.Ch. JDM's Khyber Run of Tanglewood(also out of Joy) went BOB and Group
4. Josie's sire is Ch Geor-Jan's Zurich, and Khyber's sire is Zurich's son, Ch.
Frohlich's Elitist. In addition to these two, another of Joy's offspring, also
a Zurich daughter, won the 9-12 class.

Thanks to the judges,  Mrs. Weiner and Mr. Marsmann for giving us these wins.

Christiane Rudolf, Tanglewood German Shepherds, Alpacas and now also Anatolian
Shepherd

POST is Copyrighted 2004.  All material remains the property of the Poster and
of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are
permitted without prior permission of the original poster AND of the Showgsd-l
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

For technical help and administrative matters, please contact the List
Administrators at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx