[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brags

  • From: Conleegsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (GSD List)
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 15:24:45 +0000

Saturday in Blackfoot Id, under Dr Robert Smith. Candia-Conlee No Regular Joe
aka Joey, went WD, BW for 2 pts.  Joey is by Avonlea's Bill of Rights V Asgard
out of Candia's from the Get Go.
Handled by Mom of course.  Thanks to JR for his advice the night before on
getting this big dork to settle down for me.

On Friday, Conlee's Believe Von Erik aka Baby, went best puppy and then to a
group 3 in the puppy match under Millie Bryant.

Another small brag, Friday I took a PWC who went WD into the BOB class for a
friend of mine.  First time I have ever handled a PWC.  She told me to try for
BW. She was on the Special and was laughing at me. Because I was handling the
PWC like a GSD. Well I went BOB, so I guess it worked. He also went group 1.
Later she did give me some handling lessons on the PWC, laughing the whole time.

It was good to see Paul Root, and Lenny Bown at these shows.

Connie Malo
SLC, UT
http://www.geocities.com/conleegsd/