[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brags

  • From: GSDShowMan@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 21:39:02 EDT

Hello
Ok I got to say this has been a good weekend for us  and we have several
things to brag about. Today at theSpirit of the Heartland KC in Gray Summit, MO
Under judge Mr. Lester  Mapes 1st Geran's Jingle bell rock AKA Tyson was WD &
BOW Tyson is out of CH  My My ROM Sired by GV Honky Tonk ROM owned by Betty
Welch, Gerald Roach, Angela  Roach, Alexa Roach, Julia Foster. 2nd Myti of
Geran
AKA Ki Ki won the Open  Bitch & WB  Ki Ki is owned by Regina Tesnow and Geran's
Ki Ki is a CH  Amber's Kahula daughter out of a Glass Palace daughter. 3rd
BISS CH Geran's  Christmas Miracle AKA Maklin was again BOB over several very
nice special males.  Maklin is out of Ch My My ROM sired by GV Honky Tonk ROM
and owned by Geran's  & Julia Foster. All the above dogs were shown by Julia
Foster. What a  weekend.

                 Gerald Roach

_www.Geransgermanshepherd.com_ (http://www.geransgermanshepherd.com/)
"The  Idea is Excellence"