[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brags...

  • From: Donna <onaluzlead@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 19:12:08 -0400 (EDT)

HI everyone...I'm back from a long hot weekend in Canfield, with great
results...however, I will let the owners brag...
But my own special brag from another place this weekend came from Ms
Chyna...she went to a Herding Trial with
Julie Degan and passed both days and got her HT. She now (with AKC and Parent
club confirmation) will quality for
her AOE. Chyna is gonna be 8 years young...and is gonna be home tomorrow
night...I can't wait, I miss her so much~

Her official titles will be AOE CAN GVX CH AM SEL EXC BISS BIS NE BIM Ch
Jantar's China Lake of Witmer, TC, HT.
Did I say how proud I am of her??? Thank you to Suzi Witmer for selling her to
me many years ago. Chyna has been my
soulmate, if that is possible in a dog...with just a look we know what each
other is feeling and thinking...Thank you to Lenny
Brown, Leslie Dancosse, George Berstler, Olivia Calabrese, Jeff Pyle & Shawn
Convoy for at one time or another piloting her
to a major win...which I am forever grateful. Chyna had a great advertising
campaign with the 1st pullout centerfold in the GSD
Review...with a couple of really great photographers...I only wish Betty
Ashdown could be there to see her strut her stuff this
fall...she is in a assisted living home somewhere in OR. I miss her friendship,
company & partnership with Chyna and all the
other big things we did together~

She is such a magnificent show dog...life friend...and now performer...she will
be in Kitchner and Colorado in both
Parade of Greats~and in writing my paragraph of 75 words or less...I couldn't
say all of the above...so I am here and now...
I will probably be crying then and won't be able to hear a thing...

Donna

Donna M. Calabrese
Aramist Enterprises
onaluzlead@xxxxxxx