[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brags ---- !

  • From: "Kathaleen Strong" <inflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 06:23:25 -0800

I don't know how the handlers do this weekend in and weekend out - maybe
because they're used to it - but it's been a long couple of weekends!

After our wonderful start on the Friday in Puyallup with Rodney, aka
Inflight's Singin' in the Rain, getting his first 2 points - His father,
"Marcus", aka BOF Lorien's Park Avenue OFA went WD/BOW for his first MAJOR!!
On the Sunday in Puyallup, Rodney was awarded another RWD.

The first day at the Rose City Classic under Bob Slay, Rodney won the 9-12
class, Winners Dog, BOW and Best of Breed for his first MAJOR!!  We were
totally tickled Pink - Julie and Rodney were then asked to be interviewed by
the Animal Planet People - and then into Group where this puppy put in a
pretty good performance - considering it was a REALLY LONG day for a young
baby.  Rodney was also awarded RWD the Saturday.  Marcus didn't feel the
need to put out in these rings, too small - no point to that he said - but
he put in a good performance under Mrs. Michelle Billings and won the Open
Dog Class!  Thanks to Lorry for all your work with Marcus!

Congratulations to Rodney's new co-owners, Julie Hamasaki and Lorry Bellah.

Also Congratulations to the other Winners on these two weekends, and to
Terry & Larry Rock (and everyone involved) on your new Champion!

Regards,

Kathaleen

http://www.inflightgsd.com <http://www.inflightgsd.com/>

Solid Black & Sable repeats of Rodney available -
http://www.inflightgsd.com/1021littergrowing.html