[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brag-Mystery Young,polite super handler @ N Ohio Shows

  • From: "chsweetsun" <chsweetsun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tho@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 08:20:09 -0400

You Know Tami, It was wonderful seeing you there at the No. Ohio show Saturday.
 I cannot tell you how seeing you with your wonderful spirit and then to have
such an enthusiastic young handler as this guy is, it just gave me a new
"light" to showing.
Travis Hower,age 12, Terry Hower's Grandson,is a fabulous young man.  He is
willing to listen and wanting to learn.  I didn't hand him a pup that was ring
trained, but one that I knew would like to go and show.  It was her first time
in the ring at 6 mths and 5 days old.  Travis worked with her a bit before the
show, and Thank YOU Judge Jamie Walker for being patient with him to make her
strut her stuff in the ring.  We got some super pictures of the two together.
If anyone is interested, please email me.
I had to laugh, couple people who I haven't seen in a long while were at the
show and asked if that was my son, Rick.  I wish Rick wanted to handle still,
but girls,snowmobiles, and school has taken over.  That's ok, as long as Travis
is out there, I will be using him again.  He is so cute and polite.  I saw him
go up to Jamie and introduce himself.  After the show, I told him I wanted to
buy him lunch.  He told me, No Mam, it is too expensive.  A banana cost 50
cents!  So I bought lunch which included a sandwich, banana, cookie and chips.
Travis got the banana, cookie and chips!
Tari Kridler
North Lima, OH
http://members.aol.com/kridlersgsd
Home of 2003 Amer. & Can. GVX Ch. Kridler's Ruby & her father 2 x Sel. Ch.
Kridler's Quno