[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Brag from this past weekend

  • From: "Janis Calkins" <janiscalkins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 20:38:54 -0700

Such an absolutely thrilling weekend!! GCH Covy Tucker Hill's Kean Marc
Flash Drive TC PT (aka Freddaboo), did it again. At the Richmond Dog
Fanciers shows in N. California,  he was awarded Best of Breed both days
over 3 other quality Specials.

Then in the Herding Group he was awarded a Group 2 and a Group 4!! He
defeated a total of 163 herding dogs the first day and 122 herding dogs the
next. The Herding Group winners went on each day to be the Best in Show
winners.

He is such an absolutely cool dog to be around and enjoy that I just can't
express what this means to me.

Thanks you so much to Miss Virginia Lyne, Dr. Carol White-Moser, and Dr.
Dale Simmons as judges. Special thanks to Jessica Baldwin who has such a
wonderful connection with Freddy. He happily shows his heart out for her .

However, what will stick with me the most is the ringside support and the
good friends that I have in Northern California that supported us. Thank you
all so much. . I will remember this weekend for a very long time.

Freddy now has 54 Best of Breeds at All Breed and Specialty Shows and 19
Group Placements!

It is his year to shine J. Freddy is out of Ch. Covy Tucker Hill's Liberty
Belle PT bred to Ch. Kenlyn's Aries V HiCliff ROM. He is bred and owned by
Janis Calkins, Gloria Birch, Cappy Pottle and Maryanne Cox.

Janis Calkins

Kean German Shepherds home of:

Ch. CTH Delight

Ch. CTH Trade Marc