[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brag from the Canadian Nationals

  • From: MASSTANA@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 00:02:12 -0400 (EDT)

Masstana is extremely happy to announce that our 7 month old puppy bitch,
Masstana's Next In Line, won her junior puppy class at this years Canadian
National under the knowledgeable and successful breeder of quality German
Shepherds, Mr Frank Fasano of Winsome GSDs.

This win was even more meaningful when the judge walked the  length of the
ring to announce that this was one of the best group of puppy  bitches he
has ever seen and he said this even before making his final  placings.  When
she went up front our hearts were in our  mouths!!!  And she stayed there!
Then to cap it off, Frank brought  Nexi up to run with the top bitches in the
winners bitch class!  It was a  thrill.  It was great and Nancy and I thank
Frank for his  appreciation of our pretty Nexi.

PS:  The junior bitch puppy class had an entry of 12 and 11 were  shown.
It was the biggest class short of the Specials classes at this  National.
There were many beautiful bitches in this class for sure and we  congratulate
all the breeders of these fine dogs.

PSS:  Nexi is out of our Ch Masstana's Karli OFA, bred to Select  Excellent
US and Canadian Ch Shebland's Grayson Camareigh, OFA.  Karli is a  GV Bono
(Marhaven's And The Beat Goes On) daughter and "Jack" is a GV Bono
grandson.  Big congratulations on Jack going Select again, for the second
time, in
Canada on Saturday.

John and Nancy Vaught
Masstana German Shepherds