[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Brag from Nevada

  • From: Gsdjudge@xxxxxxx
  • To: CarolHDD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 22:52:58 EDT

In a message dated 10/12/2008 7:00:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
CarolHDD@xxxxxxx writes:
This  weekend at the shows held in Boulder City, NV my Richterslust's Mr. T
of Nordlicht x Richterslust's Zia daughter earned two new titles.   She is
now
Richterslust's Tequila CD, RE, TC and I am so proud of  her.  We  finished
her
3rd leg for the CD yesterday and earned  her Rally Excellent  title
qualifying
all three days.  I want to  thank my friend Bud Drew  for having confidence
in
us and breeding  such a  special bitch!

Carol almost never posts or brags but she is a very special dog person and
loves her Tequi and shows it. She works hard for the GSDC of So. Nevada, is
show  secretary for quite a few clubs in So.Cal and still finds time to play
with Tequi and getall those titles. I wish all my pups could have such a  great
home.  CONGRATULATIONS CAROL AND TEQUI  !!!
               Bud