[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Brag from CT!

  • From: Denise Williams <denwil2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 16:12:03 -0700 (PDT)

Congrats to your son!!!  As an adult, I was terrified my first couple times in
the ring too!!!
And hugs and kisses to Leslie.  I will never forget how Leslie, Donna and
Olivia showed my kids the right way to double at the GL Futurities last year.
They are first rate people!!!!

Denise W.
The Good Ole Boys~Chopper and Chase
http://www.showgermanshepherds.info