[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Brag from Beaumont, and Congratulations

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 04:16:03 EDT

On behalf of my friend Pat Walker who is spending the weekend with  John and
I, she just wanted to thank the crowd and fellow exhibitors for  the wonderful
comments today on her young star.

Wolf Creek Phoenix of Merivern, Breeder/Owners: Pat Walker & Mary  Ann
Imhoff, sired by Bailey and out of Tazzmans Demilo of Merivern went  RWD and BP
for
a major reserve (5pts).  Dave Rinke's nod today was  just more than she could
dream for in such a strong, quality  entry.   At 7 1/2 months, and following
his early Feb 5 pt major  under Sally Hayden, this young boy is a breeders
dream come true.
A special thank you to Kent for making Phoenix look so great.

And on the home front we  would like to congratulate club  members Shirley
and Alan Melvin, and Jim Cozad on their champion finish  today on "T-dog" ,
Marhavens Solitaire Traveler for walking away with  such a wonderful finish.
Greg
Eschette did a wonderful handling job  on T.
Trillia German  Shepherds since 1974
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont, Life  member CKC
If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog  biscuits in your pocket
and then give him only two of  them>>>>Phil  Pastoret