[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brag for Strider

  • From: "Kay Springer" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "showgsd@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 17:59:34 -0700

Finally have some time to sit down and take a minute to post after
returning from the shows and Futurity/Maturity in  Southern California!

The highlight of the weekend for me was when Strider aka GCh. Rohan's
Reward ROM,TC,CGC,HT,RE,CDX wonthe Veteran class and went on to be
awarded Select in a large quality filled specials class. At 10 1/2
Strider still loves to strut his stuff in the big ring and didn't miss
a beat! Thank you so much, Rita Sandell for your nice comments on him
and for awarding this veteran dog Select over dogs much younger than
him. What a very nice win from such a well respected judge.

Thanks to Art Sinclair for showing him in Veterans and to Debbie
Hopkins for taking him in for BOB competition and gaiting him to the
Select win.

Strider's daughter Covy Tucker Hill's Mystic Fire showed in her
"lingerie" ....she was so totally out of coat we almost pulled her but
she is young and needed the practice so we left her in.  My hotel room
carpet that started out burgundy color each day was a light tan and
black from the amount of coat she lost each day.  i have never had a
bitch blow coat like this.  Glad we double entered in the Mid-Pacific
so hopefully she will have coat by then.

The shows were very well organized and run.  The show grounds are
right at the hotel and the two host clubs, Orange Coast GSDC and GSDC
of Long Beach spoiled us with great snacks (actually enough for a
light dinner) at the 4 o'clock show on Friday and then a great pizza
dinner after the second show on Saturday. All complimentary!!!! Thank
you to both clubs!

Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com
Home of Multi BISS & Multi Group Winning
GCh. Rohan's Reward ROM, TC,CGC,HT,RE,CDX -GSDCA HAM
80 BOBs - #5 &#6 GSD 2009- 2008 BOB Eukanuba; 2009 BOS Eukanuba

http://showgsd.org/mail.html