[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brag for Richmond Dog Fanciers show.

  • From: "Peter Cacioppo" <PeterCacioppo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 14:40:14 -0700

Eagle Hills Cabernet Sauvignon (Cab) (OFA Prelim Good and Elbows):
We have not shown this exciting young male much but we do have a brag from
Sunday
August 6, 2006: At the Richmond Dog Fanciers show in Dixon, CA
Cab took Reserve Winners Dog, Joe LaRosa was judge; he was
handled by Jack Kilgore and trained by Karen Taylor.  It was two points
for dogs after some unforeseen events took place. Hopefully we can have
another
"specialty" show next year at this pleasant All Breed show.

He is Eagle Hill's Cabernet Sauvignon (Multiple Select Ch. Pinebuck's Kidd
Carson, ROM out of Eagle Hill's Sail Ahead, OFA Excellent and Elbows).
Reserve Futurity Dog at the Mid Pacific Futurity June 30, 2006,
from the Teenage Class. We will thus bring him to the GSDCA National in St.
Louis this October to compete for Futurity Victor! Judge: Cyndi Flautt.
April 2, 2006 GSDC Sacramento Valley, 1st, 9-12 Puppy Dog, and Best Puppy.
Dick Jones.
April 22, 2006 GSDC San Gabriel Valley, 1st, 9-12 Puppy Dog, and Reserve
Winners Dog. Barbara Hefner.

By the way, this is only our second all breed show in the last 9 years.  It
sure
was different/nice? to have the GSDs done in only 1.5 hours instead of a 6
hour specialty show!
Ellen Border and the "small d" Pam O'dell put on a 50th birthday party for
Ben Bigornia on Saturday
afternoon and we sure appreciate their efforts.  Too bad Ed Hill didn't make
it since he was
so close to Dixon.

Peter and Rhonda Cacioppo..Eagle Hill, Moraga, CA (San Fran area)
www.members.tripod.com/EagleGSD
Eagle Hill Vineyards and Winery, German Shepherds and Belted Galloway cattle