[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brag and Thank You

  • From: Gabriele Goern <topbrass8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 15:10:22 -0500 (EST)

It is with great pleasure that I congratulate Jacky Thompson on her first AKC
Champion (pending AKC approval)
Topbrass's Double Vision - our "Diva"
(Ch. Covy Tucker Hill's Topbrass Ace x Ch. Topbrass's Just-A-Vision)
I thank Art Sinclair for his flawless presentation of Diva, and his guidance
and regard for Jacky.
Jacky has become not just the proud owner of two of my bitches, but also my
very valued friend.
I also send thanks to all the California German Shepherd people who have
welcomed Jacky into their circle and advised and befriended her. You
Californian's are a stunning example to all of us of accepting and valuing
newcomers to our sport.
It is with much gratitude that I also thank Tracy Radigan, Kay Springer, Lori
McCants and Channing Sheets for their assistance, knowledge and friendship for
Jacky and Diva.
Just remember Jacky, the first Ch. stays the most vivid in your mind and heart.
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
Gaby
www.topbrassgermanshepherds.com