[ SHOWGSD-L ] ~Brag - Las Vegas 2nd day~

  • From: MidniteGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 03:52:32 EST

Wow, I just found out Ch. Brazos of Sater Nordlicht (OFA) won Best of Breed
in Las Vegas under Chris Carter, again shown by Nancy McDonald! Thank you
Chris  and Nancy! Brazos, who is owned by Michel & Naomi Ebertin, is sired by
Ch.
Karagins Hoodlum of Castlehill x Jami of Sater Nordlicht and bred by Donna
Sater. We are lucky enough to coown him and share in the fun AND to have 5
little babies due this week sired by him! The Ebertins were very appreciative
of
the wonderful job the club did putting on the show and the crowd support!

Sunday was a repeat of Sat. on the south coast too. Kelsey won WD again on
Midnight Sun's Ladies Man in Pensacola FL, so now it's the dreaded "one point
to  go" drama to finish LOL

Brenda Banister & Kelsey Crago
_www.midnightsunshepherds.com/brazos.htm_
(http://www.midnightsunshepherds.com/brazos.htm)
We have Bailey babies and Brazos babies soon!

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)