[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brag : Amber's Ebony Lace strutts her stuff!

  • From: Tesnow1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 16:02:39 EDT

Saturday, April 23 Amber's Ebony Lace went Reserve Winners  Bitch in a 5
point major show under judge Paul Root.   Thank you  Sir!

Lace is managed and shown by the fabulous Patti & Derek  Comreau team.   I am
thrilled with their professional expertice.  preparation and presentation of
my girl!   Besides their just  fun.   Thanks to both of you :)

Ambers Ebony Lace was bred by Mrs. Barbara Amidon whose lines  I have admired
and wanted to own since I got into German Shepherds.    What a TERRIFIC
sidegaiter with sound temperament and beauty she has  bred!   Lace is out of
one of
my alltime favorites CH Ambers Kahlua  & Ambers Gabrielle.

My girl is on her way now.   Watch for her at show  near you!

I'm going to go grinning into the day now :)

Regina Tesnow
Titletown Shepherds
Wisconsin