[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brag

  • From: ANN SCHULTZ <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 08:27:09 -0800 (PST)

Been There Done That of Edan, sired by Sel Ex Ch Mechanical Bull of Edan, out
of Return to Sender of MarJ Edan, went Winner's Dog today in Texas. The major
broke so he got two points. He is owned by Gary and Jane Bates and shown by
Clint Livingsaton.  Gee, I hope my English and my spelling are OK.. LOL.
Ann
                           www.edangsd.com
Home of I'VE GOT IT ALL OF EDAN ROM(2005 #1 Major Producing dam, 2006 #1
Fut-Mat Dam),Sel Ch Mechanical Bull, Ch If I Ran the Zoo & Ch Good To The Last
Drop   Breeder-owner of 61 Champions & 18 ROMs