[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brag

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SHOW LIST" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 08:47:10 -0700

We are thrilled to brag that Saturday, at the Diablo Valley GSDC Specialty
show  our
Mar Haven's Deal Me In v Solitaire ( Deuce )  was Winners Dog for his third
major
under Judge Mrs. Nadine Grady.    Thank you so much Nadine!!
Then he also went Best of Winners and Best Of Breed!    We are thrilled &
proud, as
we love this happy, but tough, powerful and handsome male, and his 'can do
anything'
attitude and beautiful correct side gait and cast iron back.    YAAAAAAAAY!
<G>
Thanks to handler and friend Bill Basu for his absolute faith in this
dog......and
thanks to Amy Riley for taking him into Breed and handling him as if they
were an
absolute team!
Good luck to all the exhibitors Sunday  as this is a great hard working
friendly
club ....but I get to spend this day at home with great grand babies!

( .....not Linda.....me.... <G> )    DOUBLE YAAAAAY!

Frank & Carolyn  Martello ( Mar Haven ) and Linda Kury  ( Solitaire )
marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com