[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brag

  • From: Ashley Miller <aemillergsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GSD list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 17:36:43 -0500

Well I don't normally brag to the list but I felt this was a good enough
excuse to do so.
This weekend at Monroe, LA on Sat at the designated specialty for the
German Shepherd Dog Club of Greater Ouachita on Sat, I went WB for a 5
point major on my girl Dara, making her new CH Culzeans Going for the Gold.

Dara was completely owner-handled by me for her whole show career.

Also I showed Dara as a special for fun on Sun and Mon and she collected 2
grand champion majors for 9 points.

She was an 18th birthday present/BJH at the nationals present (I feel in
love with her when she was 3 months old at the 2008 GSDCA nationals).

Thank you again Pam Bennett for giving her to me.

Dara is by our old top special Ch Windmill's Synchronicity out of Culzeans
Ronsthereason.

Hopefully I will be breeding her in the fall when she comes in.

--Ashley Miller
Windmill GSD
http://www.windmillgermanshepherds.com/