[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brag

  • From: Amber Turley <act148@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GSD List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 17:51:57 -0400

It was a wonderful Saturday for Tom and me.  Not only was it our 6th
anniversary, but our girl Bookie, Windy Ridge's First Edition, gave us the
present of her first major!! Yippee!!  Bookie took her first major at the
Delaware Ohio Kennel Club show under Joe Holava, show beautifully by Jeff Pyle,
thank you again Jeff.   Bookie is out of CH Tempest's Hawk RE, CGC, OFA h&e X
Adelhund's Prima of Windy Ridge.  We appreciated all the ringside support and
good wishes.  The many  nice people we have come in contact are really one of
the best perks to this dog show thing.   Needless to say we are still smiling
from ear to ear.