[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Brag

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 04:15:27 GMT

Huge Congratulations, Susan, that is awesome.  I am always thrilled, as well as
a bit green with envy, when I see wins from the Bred-by classes.  That is the
purest and most satisfying way to win, IMHO.

Please do extend my congrats to the Royers, Nick and Mrs. Nick.  It will mean a
lot to them as I have misplaced their e-Mail address or I would send this
myself.
Thanks.

Paula, 325 days and counting