[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brag

  • From: Lacy340@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 21:34:13 EST

On Sunday at the San Joaquin Kennel Club my boy TjR's Lacy Beaulieu PT went
 WD and BOW for a three point major under Mrs. Alice Inman.  I was so
proud.  then on Monday at the same show under Mrs. Jean Fournier he went WD
and
BOW again but it didn't hold the major.  He is owned by myself, Susan
Court and Theresa Royer.  He was expertly handled by his best friend and
co-owner Theresa Royer who always does an excellent job.  This boy is 18
months
old and Theresa has brought him this far in so little time.  Thank  you
Auntie T. He is also doubled by his Uncle Nick who also loves him dearly.  Also
thanks to Debbie Hopkins who took him back in for Breed on Monday and
Theresa's helper Kitty who took him back in on Sunday for Breed.  Thanks  also
Ring side support of this youngster.

Rico as we call him, is out of Washone's Cloud Spirit, HsA's and
Covy-Tucker Hill's TjR's Marc Vanity Fair, HsAs.

By the way he earned both these wins out of the Bred By Class.
Susan Court
Lacy Shepherds
650-207-0366

"Where I hope  to give as much love to my Shepherds as they Unconditionally
give to  me."