[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brag!

  • From: Linda Bankhead <lindabankhead@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 14:50:23 +0000 (UTC)

At 13 months of age, Campaigner's Melana The Contender "Joe" was awarded a 4
point major this morning!  He is undefeated in his class and has 9 points.
Thank you to Lenny Brown for your enthusiasm and presentation of Joe. Joe was
also RWD for a major yesterday, putting GV Uzi ROM back on the active ROM
list- a huge honor topped by today's win.

Sire:  1992/1994 GV Ch Campaigner Gatewood Uzi ROM     AOE, CD, TC, HIC,
HT, CGC, TD1

Dam:  Ch Melana's Pandemonium ROM

Breeders/Owners:  Joan Fox, Linda Bankhead, Melissa Campbell

I must say I am thrilled for my Mom!  When I called her with the news he could
hardly breathe.  LOL.  She has had her share of dog show wins; this one is
special for many reasons.

You can see a photo of Joe and his brothers at www. campaigners gsds.com