[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Brag

  • From: Nikirie98@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 18:46:00 EDT

Today at the Lewiston/Auburn KC - Ch Nikiree's Summer Premiere went BOB and
 Group 2 under highly respected judge Bob Slay!  Thank you Mr. Slay for the
 placement and your wonderful comments about our boy!  This is Emmett's 2nd
 Group 2 in the 2 times we have shown him in the last month!  We are so
excited!  Thanks so much to his handler Ariel Cassista who always  does such
an outstanding job with my headstrong man!  We are gearing up for  the
National so this is definitely getting us excited!
I also have 3 Emmett daughters available here out of a Sel Ch Darby Dan's
Jack daughter.   I will try to get some pictures posted in the next  few
days.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Karen

_Nikiree  Shepherds_ (http://www.nikireeshepherds.com/)