[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brag

  • From: Gsdjudge@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 17:51:00 EDT

Just get a call informing me that Ch. Richterslust's Leila Ali v Cantar (
Ch kenlyn's BigShot v SunFarm/Ch. Richterslusts Serengeti) was BOB today in
Hawaii. This was Leila's first time out as a special. She is co-owned and
shown by Pat and Aupuni Ayers and was bred by me, J.R.Alcantara and Sergio
Espejo.      Bud