[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brag!

  • From: "Paula, Ray & The Kidz" <ppeters908@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 11:43:36 -0500 (CDT)

 Today at the St. Louis Dog Breeders Association show in Missouri our boy
Hidden Valley Shepherd's The Natural aka Hobbs (Alvinnnnnnnnnnnn and Am/Can
CH Millertime's Sophisticate Style, OFA, CGC, RN) went Winners Dog and BOS
under Judge Judith Goodkin (just one dog short of a major).  Thank you Ms.
Goodkin for recognizing our boy and awarding him his honor.  A VERY SPECIAL
thank you to an awesome pair that have been training and conditioning Hobbs
for the past month Tiffany Bartley and Joanne Corbin.  Thank you Tif for
doing a great job showing him and of course to both you and Joann for
gettinghim in top show condition.  You guys ROCK and we can't thank you
enough for taking such great care of Hobbs and loving him as much as we do!
Thanks for letting me share!!!!
Paula, Ray &'The Kidz'
Hidden Valley Shepherds