[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brag

  • From: "Willimar" <willimar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 06:55:41 -0400

Today at our local show..St. Clair KC.... Willimar's GunPowderNLead Shadow
Valley was WB,BOW,& BOB.... Way to go Miranda.. she also went BOB at another
show earlier this summer.. Miranda is owned by Karen Fisher and coowned with
myself and daughter Kelly ....
Willimar's ABadMoonRising ShadowValley, "Gizmo" was WD and BOS to his
sister...Both were shown to perfection by Kelly who has been recovering from
a stroke.. She is doing great.. and I'm very proud of Kelly... She is only
27,,,,,The judge today was Mr. Fred Basset.
Kelly and I are Miranda and Gizmo's breeder... Gizmo is owned by us and
Karen Fisher...
Sire: Ch. Shep-Haven's Out Of The Park, "Reggie"
Dam: Willimar's Truth or Dare Windfall, "Maddie".. Gizmo makes the 3rd
pointed progeny from this litter.
They have a litter sister Tia who is waiting her turn in the wings....
We did repeat the breeding... and the pups are 12 days old..
Pedigree is on my website.. under Gizmo ....
Also my 8 y/o daughter Kaitlyn showed her PWC, Winnie, under Jon Cole and
they were RWB...:o)
Chris
www.willimarshepherds.com