[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brag!

  • From: Leann Neiman <sportscarbabe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 07:19:49 -0800 (PST)

Hello to all,
   Hope everyone is doing fine.  It's a Monday after a dog show, so I'm beat.
Since my Father is keeping his quite on this.  I guess I'll brag.  This weekend
was a UKC show and UKC CH. B'N'B-BarkAlot's Cherish, earned her Grand Champion;
which is the highest title you can get in UKC. And she earned it in five
shows.  She also went BOB all weekend (5) show weekend and took 2 Group 1's.
She even beat out a couple of AKC Ch. dogs in group.  I was every happy about
that!!!  Also Echo, Sandycreek-B'N'B-WC's Christmas Star finished her
Championship, along with her Father.
   Also her kennel friends; UKC MBIS & RBIS GrCh.  WC Name Of The Game Is
Trouble (Basenji) went Resever BIS and his litter sister GrCh. Phoebe's
Un-Negotiable At WC took her very first BIS. And they are Cherish's play room
buddies....  All in all a great weekend!

Leann Neiman
Wild Card Bunch
Home of:
   UKC GrCh. B'N'B-Barkalot's Cherish RN
   UKC CH. Sandycreek-B'N'B-WC's Christmas Star
   UKC CH. Sandy Creek's Razor's Edge