[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Brag!!

  • From: Nikirie98@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 21:49:58 EST

Today at the Worcester County Kennel Club show our girl BOF Nikiree's Charmed
and Dangerous (aka Piper) got a 5 pt major reserve from the 12-18 class under
Ms. Sue Godek!!!  Thank you Ms. Godek for your wonderful comments about our
girl!!  Also a huge Thank you to Abbey Hathaway, who showed our young wild
thing to perfection!   Thank you to my wonderful co-owners, Steve and Pat Roda
for
keeping Piper in such wonderful condition, she looks awesome!!  Thanks to the
crowd for their support of our girl and for the wonderful comments we've
received about her!
Piper is out of Can Ch (Am ch ptd) Nikiree's Midnight Mayhem TC X 3x Sel Ch
Bil-Mar Here Comes Trouble.  Piper was bred by me and is co-owned with Steve
and Pat Roda.  We are having such fun with this one!!

Karen

_Nikiree Shepherds_ (http://www.nikireeshepherds.com/)

Proud owners & breeders of:

FV Ch Nikiree's Summer Premiere OFA
(Am Ch pt) Can Ch Nikiree's Midnight Mayhem TC, OFA
NE RBOM Ch Nikiree's League Of Her Own OFA
Nikiree's Instant Star OFA Prelim
NE BOF Nikiree's Charmed and Dangerous

products.