[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brag

  • From: "Barbara or DTA Amidon" <amidon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 00:14:00 GMT

We just heard from Carol mathius her beautiful bitch co breed by me and Carol
won a 4 pt major..Her name is Carmas Ruby slippers she has 12 pts both
majors..Her sister Mustang Sallie has 8pts..These bitches are out of a Dallas
Champion son cant think of his name??And our beautiful Ambers surprize daughter
Tia.. Carol was happy with the news as she is recovering from knee
surgery..Mike reed was the handler..Barbara Amidon

www.amber-german-shepherds.com