[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brag!

  • From: "Kim McNamara" <klite3gsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 17:22:29 -0400

Yesterday at the Augusta Kennel Club all breed show, supported entry by the
Augusta GSDC, my little Sparkle (Jerrwen's Southern Sky) took her first 2
points going WB BOW and BOS from Am Bred.  This is only Sparkle's 2nd
weekend out in the big-girl classes.  We had a big outdoor grassy ring away
from all the other breeds, it's a great show site.  Thanks to judge Ms.
Linda More for liking my little bi-color girl.  Sparkle was also given a
good look by the judges at the Specialties, going 3rd Am Bred on Friday and
2nd today.  This is one of my most favorite show weekends, the club
demonstrates true Southern hospitality - thank you Augusta GSDC!  This time
last year Sparkle took a major reserve at these shows from the Novice
class.  She's been shown very sparingly since then.  Thanks to Team Yergin -
Scott and Loren - for their faith in me and Sparkle, and thanks to breeders
Jerry & Wendy Bobak for letting Sparkle be mine.  I've updated her web page,
it's at www.geocities.com/klitegsd/sparkle.html so you can see my pretty
girl.
Thanks for letting me share,
Kim McNamara - Kimberlite GSDs, Newnan, GA